An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Superior Wellness team based at our Head Office in Chesterfield.
We are looking for an experienced technical After Sales Manager to join our growing after sales team. You will be working closely with the Operations Director and the rest of the senior management team.
This role would suit an experienced After Sales Manager with a minimum of 12 months in a similar mid-senior management technical role with proven people management experience. You will be a team focused, able to multi-task in a busy environment, and a self-motivated individual. If you are highly organised, customer focused, and a problem solver we would love to hear from you!
Your role will need to change and adapt with the needs of the business. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Managing the After Sales team of customer service advisors and customer support technicians.
- Coach and mentor the After Sales team in a hands-on supportive management style.
- Monitoring the team’s calls and emails to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Liaising with sales and logistics in relation to ongoing common problems and issues.
- Liaising with our stock controller/buyer to ensure parts on order and stock remain at an acceptable level.
- Review and implement standard operating procedures for the department.
- Setting and monitoring the team’s KPI’s and goal objectives.
- Maintaining open claims stay as low as possible.
- Seeing warranty claims and complaints through to completion.
- Ensuring all after sales warranties and customer complaints are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Weekly reports to the board.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent Excel and reporting skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise numerous projects.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Confidence in dealing with high level complaints.
- Commercial awareness and customer focused.
- Ability to work independently with a high level of personal drive.
About Superior Wellness:
We lead the market as the world’s fastest growing hot tub manufacturer and create premium, high quality products focused on improving your health and well-being.
An innovative manufacturer and distributor, importing from several countries to offer a global choice of hot tubs, swim spas, Chill Tubs and other related products to our trade and retail customers.
We help our partner network and team members grow. Everything we do is beyond expectations. Our vision is to be the world market leader in hot tubs and swim spas, offering a global choice of high-quality products and commended for our focus on wellness and best in class customer experience.
Core Values – Candidates must match our company team values:
- Discipline – We get things done efficiently and effectively.
- Responsibility – We own the problems and solve them.
- Consistency – We are better today than yesterday.
- Trust – Delivering exceptional service beyond expectations.
- Integrity – We do what we say we will.
- Team – We work together, respect each other, be honest and protect the team.
- Competitive salary DOE
- 31 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Annual reward scheme
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Annual percentage pay increase award scheme* (*eligible after successful completion of probation period)
- 13% company-wide bonus scheme* (* eligible after 6 months continuous service)
- Reward, recognition, and wellness programme
- Discounted healthy meals
- Healthy breakfast options provided including fresh fruit
- Fantastic career opportunities
- Onsite parking
- Sky Lounge breakout games room with Zen Garden
- Team wellness working areas
- Onsite fully equipped gymnasium and fitness classes
Superior Wellness Ltd prides itself in being an equal opportunities employer.
In line with the GDPR regulations 25 May 2018, we will keep your personal details for the purpose and limitation of our recruitment process only and will be destroyed in the event you are unsuccessful for this role. We will not share any of your personal information with any third-party companies.