An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Superior Wellness team based at our Head Office in Chesterfield.
We are looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to join our growing team and work closely with our Sales Director. This is a vital role within our sales team and would suit an experienced Business Development manager previously in the United States. You will be concerned with improving and growing our business in the United States of America, by establishing and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners.
If you are competitive, driven and have great communication skills, we would love to hear from you. You will be a self-motivated individual, team player and able to multi-task in a busy environment.
Role and responsibilities
Your role as a Business Development Manager is to identify sales leads, communicating products and our services to new and prospective partners and maintain a good working relationship with all new partners.
- Possess proven experience within a similar business to business sales focused role
- Proven skills in selling & negotiation
- Experience in selling a range of products to suit the client’s needs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure to conflicting deadlines
- Able to work on own initiative and part of a team
- Following up on client leads
- Being knowledgeable about products and services offered by the business
- Selling products and services in person and over the phone
- Raising the company profile by attending expositions and exhibitions
- Suggesting new projects such as product development to tap into new markets
- Full training provided however the successful candidate is expected to quickly learn our products and immediately start working on increasing sales
As Business Development Manager for the United States, the successful candidate will be:
- Generating new business through researching the US market
- Achieving both individual and team targets set throughout the year
- An element of field sales is essential through visiting clients
- Frequent travel to the United States will be required if UK based
Key skills and experience:
- Proven detailed sales experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to build effective working relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a strong team player, have self-motivation and also be able to also work on your own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Weekly reporting
Full time, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
About Superior Wellness
We lead the market as Europe’s largest hot tub distributor and create premium, high quality products focused on improving health and well-being.
A fast-growing distributor, importing from several countries to offer a global choice of hot tubs, swim spas and other related products to our trade and retail customers. Currently on track to achieve our projected turnover this financial year in excess of £70 million.
We help our network of dealer partners and team members improve and progress. Everything we do is beyond expectations. Our vision is to be the world market leader in hot tubs and swim spas, offering a global choice of high-quality products and commended for our focus on wellness and best in class customer experience.
Core Values – Candidates must match our company team values:
- Discipline – We get things done efficiently and effectively
- Responsibility – We own the problems and solve them
- Consistency – We are better today than yesterday
- Trust – Delivering exceptional service beyond expectations
- Integrity – We do what we say we will
- Team – We work together, respect each other, be honest and protect the team
- Salary on application, depending on experience
- Generous commission
- Company-wide bonus scheme after 6 months continuous service
- VIP team events
- Discounted healthy meals
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays) plus Holiday Reward Scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Fully equipped onsite gymnasium
- Sky lounge breakout area with zen garden
To apply please contact Carol Claydon, Head of HR via email at email@example.com
Superior Wellness Ltd prides itself in being an equal opportunities employer. In line with the GDPR regulations (25th May 2018), we will keep your personal details for the purpose and limitation of our Recruitment Process only and will be destroyed in the event you are unsuccessful for this role. We will not share any of your personal information with any third-party companies.