Reports to: After Sales Manager
Aim of role: To provide first line support to our customers with after sales enquiries.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Superior Wellness team based at our Head Office in Chesterfield.
As the business continues to grow and evolve we are now looking for an experienced Customer Services Advisor to join the business. This role offers a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference.
We have an open and relaxed working environment, so aside from learning new skills and the chance at meaningful career progression, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your abilities and have a real impact on how the company improves and develops.
- Provide technical online telephone support to both electrical engineers in the field, and domestic end users (the public), regarding the repair and support of our products.
- Communicate, implement, and maintain company policy and procedures, as well as developing & implementing proposed service improvements, procedures etc.
- Maintain standards, including quality, health and safety, hygiene and housekeeping.
- Talking staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to resolve issues.
- First point of contact for customer enquiries.
- Taking ownership of assigned tasks and seeing things through to completion (managing escalations as necessary).
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Support and administer telephony and related devices.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system (Training provided).
- Answer incoming customer inquiries.
- Collect and report customer feedback to ensure that best practice is recognised and maintained.
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns.
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies.
- Experienced help desk customer service background
- Confident dealing with customers seeking technical advice (Training will be provided)
- Experience of electronics manufacturing would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Must be IT literate and possess strong verbal communication skills.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Customer focused
- Strong ability to relate to and collaborate with others
About Superior Wellness
We lead the market as the UK’s largest hot tub distributor and create premium, high quality products focused on improving your health and well-being.
A rapidly growing supplier and distributor, importing from several countries to offer a global choice of hot tubs, swim spas and other related products to our trade and retail customers.
We help our partner network and team members grow. Everything we do is beyond expectations. Our vision is to be the world market leader in hot tubs and swim spas, offering a global choice of high quality products and commended for our focus on wellness and best in class customer experience.
Core Values – Candidates must match our company team values:
- Discipline – We get things done efficiently and effectively
- Responsibility – We own the problems and solve them
- Consistency – We are better today than yesterday
- Trust – Delivering exceptional service beyond expectations
- Integrity – We do what we say we will
- Team – We work together, respect each other, be honest and protect the team
- Competitive salary 21 – 25K
- 31 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Annual reward scheme
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Annual percentage pay increase award scheme* (*eligible after successful completion of probation period)
- 13% company-wide bonus scheme* (* eligible after 6 months continuous service)
- Reward, recognition and wellness programme
- Discounted healthy meals
- Healthy breakfast options provided including fresh fruit
- Fantastic career opportunities
- Onsite parking
- Sky Lounge breakout games room with Zen Garden
- Team wellness working areas
- Onsite fully equipped gymnasium and fitness classes
Superior Wellness Ltd prides itself in being an equal opportunities employer.
In line with the GDPR regulations 25th May 2018, we will keep your personal details for the purpose and limitation of our recruitment process only and will be destroyed in the event you are unsuccessful for this role. We will not share any of your personal information with any third party companies.