Exciting opportunities have become available to join the Superior Wellness International export sales team as an EU Sales Manager, based in France.
As the business continues to grow and evolve, we are now looking for a European Area Sales Manager, based in France to join the business. This role offers a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference.
We have an open and relaxed working environment, so aside from learning new skills and the chance at meaningful career progression, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your abilities and have a real impact on how the company improves and develops.
This role reports in to the Sales Director.
Hot tub industry experience essential.
About the Role:
- To maintain strong relationships with existing customers and develop strong relationships with potential new customers.
- To develop new business opportunities (find potential customers, contact them by phone and email) and open new accounts.
- To grow business partners in Europe to maintain and develop accounts.
- To achieve sales targets and support the growth of the business.
- To provide quotations and process orders.
- To deal with customer enquiries.
- To analyse customer accounts and sales data to monitor sales figures and produce targeted special offers.
- Additional European languages (essential).
- Industry experience preferred.
- Full and clean driving licence (essential).
- Educated to degree level (preferable).
- Willing to travel to Europe (travel approximately 2 times a year for 3-5 days per trip).
- May also reside in the EU with travel to the UK.
- Excellent communication skills, confident in their language communication.
- Proactive and outgoing personality with the ability to work from own initiative.
- Excellent Microsoft skills.
About Superior Wellness:
We lead the market as the world’s fastest growing hot tub manufacturer and create premium, high quality products focused on improving your health and well-being.
An innovative manufacturer and distributor, importing from several countries to offer a global choice of hot tubs, swim spas, saunas and ice baths plus other related products to our trade and retail customers.
We help our partner network and team members grow. Everything we do is beyond expectations. Our vision is to be the world market leader in hot tubs and swim spas, offering a global choice of high-quality products and commended for our focus on wellness and best in class customer experience.
Team Benefits :
- Competitive salary DOE
- 31 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Annual reward scheme
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Annual percentage pay increase award scheme* (*eligible after successful completion of probation period)
- 13% company-wide bonus scheme* (* eligible after 6 months continuous service)
- Reward, recognition and wellness programme
- Discounted healthy meals
- Healthy breakfast options provided including fresh fruit
- Fantastic career opportunities
- Onsite parking
- Sky Lounge breakout games room with Zen Garden
- Team wellness working areas
- Onsite fully equipped gymnasium and fitness classes
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
CORE VALUES : Candidates must match our companies Core Values.
- Discipline : We get things done
- Responsibility : We own the problem
- Consistency : We are better today than yesterday
- Trust : Delivering Exceptional Service
- Integrity : We do what we say we do
- Team : Work together, respect each other, be honest & protect the team
Superior Wellness Ltd prides itself in being an equal opportunities employer.
In line with the GDPR regulations 25th May 2018, we will keep your personal details for purpose and limitation of or recruitment process only and will be destroyed in the event you are unsuccessful for this role. We will not share any of your personal information with any third-party companies.