Reporting to: Senior Designer
Aim of role: Create engaging content by photography and video to transform our marketing to increase brand awareness and sales whilst adhering to the core values.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Superior Wellness team based at our Head Office in Chesterfield.
We are looking for an experienced and creative in-house Videographer/Photographer to join our marketing team. You will be working closely with the Senior Designer and this role would suit an experienced photographer/videographer who has held a similar role. If you are highly creative, organised, dynamic and passionate we would love to hear from you. You will be a team player, able to multi-task in a busy environment, and a self-motivatedindividual. You will be responsible for a range of video and photography projects in our purpose-built studio.
Role & Responsibilities
Your role will need to change and adapt with the needs of the business. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Accountable for managing the production schedule, taking photos and videos of products, accessories and parts including all variations.
- Photography and video for lifestyle shoots on location.
- Create and edit videos and photos – from shoot through to re-touching and editing to distribution. This will include product and lifestyle imagery and videos to help transform our marketing.
- Create brand and promotional videos including creating lifestyle, telling stories and conducting interviews. This will include the delivery of products so you will need to be able to travel with your own transport.
- Internal team photography and videos including at events and exhibitions.
- Liaise with digital agencies, our partners, customers and other departments in the business.
Skills and Experience:
- A strong portfolio over a range of different medias and different styles for various brands/companies.
- Must display excellent technical and photographic skills.
- Must display a passion for both photographic and video content and a commitment to holding editorial integrity.
- Experience in motion graphics and 3D animation is advantageous.
- Have a sound knowledge of the evolving nature of social media.
- Experience with industry standard editing tools and asset management software.
- Experience creating within a photography studio and outdoor settings.
- Multi-tasker that can respond to changes quickly and prioritise workload effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently with a high level of personal drive – self-motivated, positive and hardworking.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role – experience in a commercial/ecommerce studio setting.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a good level of ability in product & commercial.
- A good knowledge of digital workflow from camera to post production.
- Good experience using studio lighting techniques.
- A strong interest in all forms of video and photography.
- Able to work as part of a fast-moving team.
- Qualification in photography, videography or related subject (desirable).
- Driving licence.
- This role is studio-based Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm in the Chesterfield office. There will also be an element of travel when shoots are taking place on location.
About Superior Wellness
We lead the market as the world’s fastest growing hot tub manufacturer and create premium, high quality products focused on improving your health and well-being.
An innovative manufacturer and distributor, importing from several countries to offer a global choice of hot tubs, swim spas, ice baths and other related products to our trade and retail customers.
We help our partner network and team members grow. Everything we do is beyond expectations. Our vision is to be the world market leader in hot tubs and swim spas, offering a global choice of high-quality products and commended for our focus on wellness and best in class customer experience.
Core Values – Candidates must match our company team values:
- Discipline – We get things done efficiently and effectively
- Responsibility – We own the problems and solve them
- Consistency – We are better today than yesterday
- Trust – Delivering exceptional service beyond expectations
- Integrity – We do what we say we will
- Team – We work together, respect each other, be honest and protect the team
- 31 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Annual reward scheme
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Annual percentage pay increase award scheme* (*eligible after successful completion of probation period)
- 13% company-wide bonus scheme* (* eligible after 6 months continuous service)
- Reward, recognition and wellness programme
- Discounted healthy meals
- Healthy breakfast options provided including fresh fruit
- Fantastic career opportunities
- Onsite parking
- Sky Lounge breakout games room with Zen Garden
- Team wellness working areas
- Onsite fully equipped gymnasium and fitness classes
- Salary up to £30k DOE
Superior Wellness Ltd prides itself in being an equal opportunities employer.
In line with the GDPR regulations 25th May 2018, we will keep your personal details for the purpose and limitation of our recruitment process only and will be destroyed in the event you are unsuccessful for this role. We will not share any of your personal information with any third-party companies.