An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Superior Wellness team based at our Head Office in Chesterfield.
As the business continues to grow and evolve, we are now looking for an experienced Technician/Engineer to join the business. This role offers a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference.
We have an open and relaxed working environment, so aside from learning new skills and the chance at meaningful career progression, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your abilities and have a real impact on how the company improves and develops.
- Repairing faults on Hot Tubs Nationwide.
- Thorough knowledge of all hot tub repairs/plumbing (Training can be provided).
- Ensuring all documentation is submitted to management on time.
- Drives in accordance to company and legal standards.
- Ensuring all vehicle cleanliness and maintenance is kept to company and legal standards.
- Reporting any/all vehicle issues using the correct company processes.
- Communicates effectively with customers to ensure they are kept informed with regards to deliveries.
- Maintains continuous communication with management around all aspects of deliveries and customer communications.
- Good working knowledge of pumps and electrical appliances.
- Adheres to all company and legal health and safety standards.
- Flexibility around working hours due to customer demands.
- Engineering background required (suitable for Mechanical/Electrical Engineer/ Qualified Plumber/Electrician).
- Full and clean driving license with a minimum of 2 years driving experience.
- Hot tub repair/Service/Maintenance experience (preferred).
- Ability to manage and prioritise workloads.
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to use initiative on site for tough deliveries.
About Superior Wellness
We lead the market as the world’s fastest growing hot tub manufacturer and create premium, high-quality products focused on improving your health and well-being.
An innovative manufacturer and distributor, importing from several countries to offer a global choice of hot tubs, swim spas and other related products to our trade and retail customers.
We help our partner network and team members grow. Everything we do is beyond expectations. Our vision is to be the world market leader in hot tubs and swim spas, offering a global choice of high-quality products and commended for our focus on wellness and best in class customer experience.
Core Values – Candidates must match our company team values:
- Discipline – We get things done efficiently and effectively
- Responsibility – We own the problems and solve them
- Consistency – We are better today than yesterday
- Trust – Delivering exceptional service beyond expectations
- Integrity – We do what we say we will
- Team – We work together, respect each other, be honest and protect the team
- Salary on application – DOE
- 31 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Annual reward scheme
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Annual percentage pay increase award scheme* (*eligible after successful completion of probation period)
- 13% company-wide bonus scheme* (* after 6 months continuous service)
- Reward, recognition and wellness programme
- Fantastic career opportunities
- Onsite parking
- Sky Lounge and team breakout areas
- Onsite free gym and fitness classes
Superior Wellness Ltd prides itself in being an equal opportunities employer. In line with the GDPR regulations 25th May 2018, we will keep your personal details for the purpose and limitation of our recruitment process only and will be destroyed in the event you are unsuccessful for this role. We will not share any of your personal information with any third party companies.