An exciting opportunity has become available to join the retail sales team at The Wellness Company.
We are looking for an experienced Retail Sales Executive to support our Chesterfield showroom and websites. You will be joining our growing retail team and work closely with our showroom manager, web trading and digital marketers.
This role would suit someone with at least 2 years’ sales experience in a retail environment ideally with web sales experience. As an all-rounder you will be comfortable with adding, updating and trading our products on our trading websites – full training will be given.
You will be a self-motivated individual, team player and able to multi-task in a busy environment. If you are driven, dynamic, confident and have great communication skills, we would love to hear from you.
- Responding to telephone, email, live chat, social media and all digital communication.
- Converting enquiries to profitable sales.
- To open and close the Chesterfield showroom as and when required.
- Meeting and greeting customers face to face.
- Processing orders on our internal systems.
- Using our shared services to deal with aftersales and enquires.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to get stuck into any task presented throughout your working day.
- You will love meeting, selling to and working with customers exceeding their expectations.
- Working with social media & other marketplaces to attract customers local to our showroom.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to build effective working relationships.
- Have a strong background within a retail environment.
- Proven sales targets achieved.
- Knowledge on KPI’s and weekly reporting.
- Passion and enthusiasm for The Wellness Company brand with the ability to become an advocate, inspiring others within the team to deliver the same.
- Have previous exposure to a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be a strong team player, have self-motivation and able to work on your own initiative.
- Have experience of using a CRM/order management database.
- Have excellent Microsoft skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Have the ability to hold conversation will people of all ages and backgrounds and can easily build rapport with customers.
- Strong organisational skills, a natural multi-tasker with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Transferable skills from previous employment (retail, hospitality, contact centre)
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to serve customers enthusiastically and thereby demonstrating excellent sales techniques and customer relations.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of customer service.
- The ability to deal with customer queries and complaints.
- A true focus to deliver results and exceed sales target.
- Be an excellent local marketeer.
- A consistent compliance with the company Health and Safety policy
Full time – Monday to Saturday 37.5hours per week. (You will receive time off in the week when working a Saturday on rotation).
About The Wellness Company:
We sell outdoor products working within a larger group who market globally industry leading product. The larger group create & distribute premium, high-quality products focused on improving health and well-being.
As a start-up business we are fast-growing working with the distributor, importing from several countries. We offer market leading global choice of hot tubs, swim spas, sauna’s, Chill Tubs, and other related products to a variety of retail customers. We are a start up company with huge growth plans over the next 3 years.
Everything we do is beyond customer expectations. Our vision is to be the first thought and found destination online in the UK for outdoor living and associated products.
Core Values – Candidates must match our company team values:
- Discipline – We get things done efficiently and effectively.
- Responsibility – We own the problems and solve them.
- Consistency – We are better today than yesterday.
- Trust – Delivering exceptional service beyond expectations.
- Integrity – We do what we say we will.
- Team – We work together, respect each other, be honest and protect the team.
- Salary of £24,000 – £26,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- 31 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays).
- Annual reward scheme.
- Annual leave purchase scheme.
- Annual percentage pay increase award scheme* (*eligible after successful completion of probation period).
- 13% company-wide bonus scheme* (* eligible after 6 months continuous service).
- Reward, recognition, and wellness programme.
- Discounted healthy meals.
- Healthy breakfast options provided including fresh fruit.
- Fantastic career opportunities.
- Onsite parking.
- Sky Lounge breakout games room with Zen Garden.
- Team wellness working areas.
- Onsite fully equipped gymnasium and fitness classes.
The Wellness Company Ltd prides itself in being an equal opportunities employer. In line with the GDPR regulations (25th May 2018), we will keep your personal details for the purpose and limitation of our Recruitment Process only and will be destroyed in the event you are unsuccessful for this role. We will not share any of your personal information with any third-party companies.